In late 2020, God blessed us with the opportunity to purchase a permanent home for our Seminole Campus and acquire the property free of debt. We closed on the property on Dec. 29, 2020 and are now in the process of renovations to the main building and office building.
In preparation for the campus to open sometime in Spring 2021, we have begun Phase 1 of the building renovations (see below). There are many opportunities to give and serve throughout this phase of the renovations. Please make sure you're subscribed to email updates and check back to this page often!
Phase 1 Renovations
- WIFI, building alarms, key fob access
- New marquee BridgePoint sign (along Park Blvd.)
- Full exterior repainting, both buildings
- Interior paint and wallpaper removal supplies
- Office building: flooring
- Main building: flooring for hallways, lobby, and classroom areas
- KidsPoint: equipment, supplies, furnishings
- Main Auditorium: Audio, Visual, Lighting (equipment + installation)
- Main Auditorium: Production suite buildout
- Main Auditorium: floor and stage carpet + installation
- Main Auditorium: new stackable chairs
- Other misc. facilities supplies (ex. trash receptacles, floor mats, lighting)